Start with Eureekkaa: We decided to look for a solution to prevent losing money. After flooding the market with push notification traffic and players on the market, optimization became slightly more difficult than usual. So that is how we ended up: creating a solution protecting us and our partners.
Start with Eureekkaa – How does the Eureekkaa budget optimization work?
At Eureekkaa we optimize the rates by running a pool of performance campaigns on a sample of all the traffic to classify it and share the insights with you before you even start running your campaign. Start with Eureekkaa
In order for your campaign to work properly you should start doing the following:
- Separate your campaigns per geography
- Set “Clicks per IP” to 5
- Separate Mobile vs Desktop
- Set up correctly your tracking. This is extremely important because our AMs could follow up and warn you where you lose money and what could be done. If you are losing money we lose money! SO set up your goals correctly 🙂
- Do a proper test, with a $50 to $100 budget, let’s not go crazy for a budget of 5$. Let´s do a relevant test and discuss it after that.
- Once the basic stuff is done, go check the creative. How does the ad look?
- Make it look like a real ¨message¨, try to catch the eye or the attention of the user. Remember, you are not alone and many more push advertisements are seen by users. You need to stand out! 🙂
- Use logo/creatives that are recognizable
- Size to use are 192×192 (for icons) and 300×300 (for images)
- Add Icon & Image – like this you will have traffic from all sources requiring any of those Images.
- Start with RON campaigns. By RON we mean no specific publisher targeting. Your campaign will run everywhere, and once you have some data, then you can go ahead and optimize.
- Check the publisher feeds where your target CPA is above 1.5x the target value, and blacklist those. Optimize the rest and even further, you can proceed to whitelist the good sources on another campaign with higher, more competitive bids.
- If you are a more advanced media buyer, you can also check inside a particular publisher feed, stats by subid (sub-sources).
- Test conversions with the conversions test the feature before going live!
Speak to us!
- You wanna know our opinion about your campaigns?
Read More: PropellerAds Review – Pop and Push in volumes